To be Ungrateful is to Punish Oneself




A well-known author picked up a pen in his study and wrote on a piece of paper:

 Last year, I had an operation and the tumor was removed, because of this operation in old age I had to stay in bed for several weeks.

  In the same year I turned sixty and I had to retire from my favorite and most important job.  I spent thirty precious years of my life in this broadcasting company.

 That same year I was shocked by the death of my father.

 In the same year my son failed his medical examination due to his car accident in which he was injured and had to stay at home after plastering for several months. The destruction of the car was a separate loss.  ۔

 At the bottom of the page he wrote;  Ah, what a bad year it was !!!

 When the author's wife entered the room, she saw her husband staring blankly at her with a sad face.  She stood behind her husband and saw all this written on a piece of paper.  Leaving her husband alone, she quietly left.  When she returned to the same room after a while, she held a piece of paper, which she quietly placed next to her husband's paper.  When the husband saw the paper, she wrote on it:

  Last year, I finally got rid of the pain I had been suffering from for years.

  I turned sixty with all my health and safety.  After years of practice I have retired from my job so I can use my time to write something better with complete dedication and comfort.

  In the same year, at the age of eighty-five (85) years, my father became a burden to no one and left his real creator without any great pain and suffering.

  In the same year, Allah Almighty gave a new life to my son and in an accident in which a steel car was destroyed, but my son survived a disability and survived.

 In the end, the author's wife completed the sentence by writing this sentence: Wow, a year which Allah sent as a mercy and had a good time.

  See: Exactly the same incidents and exactly the same situation but from a different point of view ...  In the same way, if what has happened is viewed from the opposite perspective, we will be thankful for the blessings of God Almighty.

   If we look at it from a positive angle, we will begin to see better what we have been given.

   The saying of Allah, the Blessed and Exalted, is:

   "And verily thy Lord is full of bounty to mankind, yet most of them are ungrateful."

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sex and Sad Races

The Innocent Devil

The Poor Antichrist

Dangerous Prisoner

Low Vision

Love Can Change Even Faith

Loss Deal

What is Peace?